The J. Luengo Insurance Advisors was created with a team concept and it takes the efforts of all to achieve greatness. As an independent firm, we offer individuals that have an entrepreneurial mindset, creativity, client focused, display character and the ability to bring fresh ideas to the table.
To Apply Email Resume to -firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Risk Manager Advisor
The J. Luengo Insurance Advisors is seeking for an Associate Advisor to join our personal lines Risk Management team. The candidate is primarily responsible for the customer service /sales efforts of JLIA. This includes providing outstanding customer service with a professional demeanor, both in person and on the phone. The A.R.M.A needs to be motivated, organized, have strong people skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced multitasking environment.
- Sell appropriate insurance policies to potential clients, acting in the best interest of the client’s needs.
- Aggressively and continuously seek out leads and new clients.
- Match insurance policies for clients with the companies that offer the best rates and coverage.
- Advise individuals, businesses, and families in selecting the most appropriate policies for property and casualty coverage to meet their needs.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of carrier policy types, underwriting requirements and application processes.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies and change requests per company guidelines.
- Process new applications and requests for changes to existing policies.
- Maintain regular and ongoing contact with clients.
- Inspect and photograph all new homeowner residences.
- Provide availability to policyholders, as needed, after regular office hours.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service that will meet or exceed expectations
- Field underwrite potential clients over the phone and in person
- Assist customers with completion and processing of applications
- Use telephones and/or internet to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Utilize computer and problem solving skills
- Keep abreast of trends in the property and casualty industry, including various state laws and legislative issues
- Follow-up sales activity
- Have the ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Have the ability to pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Perform other duties, as requested.
- Conservatively use Company resources while being mindful of budgetary limitations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Fully support the vision and mission of the Company
- Must have a passion & energy to succeed
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task; be detail-oriented and organized
- Good people skills; both with team members and with customers
- Clear understanding of property and casualty products and services
- High -achiever attitude – no fear mentality in making cold calls and closing deals
- Must possess excellent verbal/written communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Must be dependable and be available to work flexible hours to serve the needs of clients
- Exceptional work ethic, uses time productively, maximizing efficiency and meeting challenging work goals
- Must demonstrate a professional, confident demeanor and interact with clients, company staff, and superiors in a positive manner
- Proficiency with current common technology (e.g. phones, internet, online quoting tools).